- Make in India
- Internet of Things
- Opportunities in emerging AI
- Building Brands in India
- The Fight for the Consumers Wallet – Retail & E-commerce
- Social Entrepreneurship
- Case for Not Getting Funded
- Future Funding Scenario
- She Means Business
- GMV, GM or GP: Know Your Numbers
- Building & Managing a Sales Organisation for Startups
- Young Achievers
- Entrepreneurial Excellence Awards
- Aruna Sundararajan Kerala cadre IAS officer, Secretary, Ministry of Electronics & IT, Govt. of India
- Deep Nishar former LinkedIn executive now heading international investments at SoftBank
- Divyank Turakhia Directi & Media.net – billionaire after two public exists while still in his thirties.
- Katrina Kaif Indian Film Actress & Superstar
- Narayana Murthy man behind the concept, design and implementation of successful global delivery model
- Padmasree Warrior – ex CTO of CISCO touted as “Queen of Electric Vehicles”
- Ramesh Abhishek Secretary, DIPP, Govt. of India
- Prof Ramesh Raskar winner of $500K Lemelson-MIT Prize, currently working at Facebook
- Sanjay Mehrotra sells SanDisk at $19 billion to Western Digital, biggest in global semiconductor industry
- Srikanth Bolla, CEO & Founder, Bollant Industries (a 50 crore company) was the first international blind student at MIT
- Uday Kotak – Sole Indian in Forbe’s List of Most Powerful 40 in World of Finance
- UK Sinha, Chairman, SEBI
and more to be announced soon…
- StartUp Strides – Run for Entrepreneurship – 4th December
- Mentoring in Motion:Opportunity to get mentored on the move. Delegates get an opportunity to pick up the Charter Member and accompany him to venue in a pre-booked cab.
- Investor Lounges: 1 on 1 time with Investors at an allotted time and place.
- Coffee with Keynotes:Opportunity for delegates to find your very own time with the keynotes.
- Chai with Charter Members:Up close with CMs over tea and coffee at pre-specified lounges in an intimate setting.
- BTL Showcase opportunity – Exhibition | Booths
- Gala Entertainment Evening